Thursday, September 13, 2012

Back to Work

Last week, I returned to work.  I was very blessed to have 10 weeks at home with the little bean.  I enjoy working, but I really enjoy snuggling my baby.  I was anxious Sunday night and feeling sorry for myself that I had to leave her.  Thankfully by Monday morning, I had changed my outlook. At this point, I need to work to provide her (and Husband and me) with the lifestyle we desire.  So even though I miss her, I am working to benefit her.  Drop off went while with no tears! The daycare staff even commented that I was doing well for a first time drop off.

This week has been a different story.  I've caught up on all my work from leave, so I have more time to think about her and to miss her.  When I dropped her off today, there were four adults in the baby room.  They started talking about her - how cute she is, all her hair, and her adorable outfits. I wanted to stay in that room and admire her all day too.  I am jealous of those workers.  I spent most of my college days working at daycares, and I never realized how hard it must have been for those parents to leave their babies with me.

This picture is my background at work, and it fills me with warmth every time I see it. I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment